How We’re Ensuring the Safety of Our Campervan Hire Customers During the COVID19 Pandemic
In accordance with the latest Government guidelines on COVID19, we will be taking bookings from 4th July 2020.
Nothing is more important than the health and wellbeing of our customers. To help make your experience as safe as possible, we have put a number of safety measures in place:
- Optional Toilet Facilities – We are offering chemical toilets and toilet tents as optional extras on all hires. This will reduce the need to use shared facilities on campsites and help with social distancing.
- Minimum Booking Periods – We have increased the minimum booking period to 6 days. This is to reduce the number of households occupying any one campervan over the remaining summer period.
- Provision of Disinfectant Wipes – As part of the standard equipment for each hire, we will be providing a pack of antibacterial surface wipes.
- Deep Cleaning – Campervans will be fully cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Reduced Soft Furnishings – We will no longer be offering bedding as an extra or including blankets and cushions with each hire.
- Social Distancing – Social distance will be maintained during collections and returns.
These measures are designed to provide a safe experience for our customers, whilst minimising the impact on their campervan trip.